Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heart(breaking)Process

Wow.

I am so stressed out.

Finals are almost here. I can't believe its been three months since i last wrote...it seems like an eternity since then.

I got involved with this man, a bad choice, i might add, and it has COMPLETELY backfired on me. He was with another girl at the time, but they were pretty much over, so i thought talking to him wouldn't be a problem. Big no, no.


Now not only did he break my heart, but his girl (whom might i add, he is still with) fights with him cuz of me. Since he lives with Big Daddy, i can't go spend time at my Daddy's house, and the other night he had to walk about 3 miles home in the RAIN because him and his should-be wife were fighting at a restaurant. she left him there.

Smart move, i might add.

The worse part: i work with him. What was i thinking! This is wrong on sooo many levels.

This is how love should be...



Ok.
I take RE*
sponsability
for the wrong
i've done.

I
hurt you.
You
hurt me.

I can't
TAKE
it back
like i would
if this was uno.
or chess.
or erase if
we were
PLAYing
with chalk
and not each-
other's hearts.

I'm sorry.

It was never
*good* enough
to hurt this
bad.

Now i'm
mad,
and you're mad.
i slap you
you get in my
face.
(not my pants
or my head)

I'm sorry.

i want to
fix this.
i must
fix
things.

Just leave me
alone.
i don't want to
hear your exuses.
or lies.
or how you saw her the
other
night.

Don't you see
i didn't mean
to do any of
this.

I'm sorry.

It's your FAULT
too. Don't you know
that.

Stop blaming me.
Get AWAY from me!
That's right,
transfer.
Please
do.

I can't Hand
le the look
in your
eyes.
I can't Stand
how you talk
to me
seriously, shut
up.

If you're
*so mad*
about it all,
if you *love* her
so much,
if you *reject*
me too-
then just forget
me.
Go A
way.

I'm sorry.





No comments:

Post a Comment